We are looking for a self-motivated Technical Business Executive to support our business development activities as part of our London-based commercial team.
The Technical Business Executive will become an integral part of our Commercial Team to develop new relationships and means of growth. Day to day, you will communicate VividQ products to a broad range of audiences including A-list customers and software community, and break down barriers in the key markets for our solutions implementation. Our products are exciting yet not easy - you will need to love to learn about and communicate technical concepts. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, alongside a driven Commercial Team, hitting the ground running and taking on responsibility quickly. You will be expected to keep up with multiple tasks at a time across our pipeline and apply your strong quantitative skills to analyze priorities, metrics, and commercial strategies.
Being part of a rapidly growing start-up company means a fast-paced environment, and a diverse set of tasks, with every new day bringing fresh and exciting challenges. We work in an Agile environment.
This is a full-time position, based in our London office. We offer competitive remuneration.
- Build relationships with new and potential clients and target groups
- Manage accounts and support sales activities with new and existing A-list customers in key use case verticals
- Host and support industry events and connect with potential and existing interest groups and clients
- Enhance awareness in the targeted business and developers community of VividQ brand and products
- Provide technical expertise and contribute towards company’s marketing activities
- Collaborate with other members of the commercial and technical teams to develop business development strategy and maintain steady pipeline growth
- Experience working in the technology business or management consulting
- Self-motivated team player, ready to embrace a fast paced, high-growth environment
- Strong problem-solving capabilities; ability to come up with solutions for complex business and technical problems
- Ability to effectively partner, collaborate, and communicate with technical and non-technical colleagues
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including comfort with presenting to senior executive audiences
- Proven interest in emerging display technologies, augmented/mixed reality and high performance/parallel computing
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics or related field desirable
To apply send a CV with a couple of lines explaining why you believe you would be a good fit for VividQ to firstname.lastname@example.org
VividQ is a deep tech software company with world-leading expertise in 3D holography: the next generation display technology. VividQ offers the world’s first complete software platform, powering full 3D holographic display on standard computing power.
The company was founded in February 2017 in Cambridge by a technical team of PhD graduates from Oxford, St Andrews, and Cambridge itself. Following the development of Core - VividQ’s proprietary software engine - the company has reinforced its market leading position in AR/VR and digital display industry. VividQ collaborates with chipmakers, display nad consumer electronics manufacturers around the world, making holography a viable commercial display solution for the first time.
VividQ’s 17 team members are spread between offices in central Cambridge and London. The company is looking to expand to 28 employees by the end of 2019.
Learn more at www.vivid-q.com