We are looking for a Software Developer to join our Technology Development Team based in Cambridge.
The successful candidate will be responsible for extending and maintaining the code base. The VividQ API is highly optimized to facilitate fast true 3D holography. The software developer is expected to be able to contribute to coding tasks across all aspects of the pipeline. He/she will be involved in the full development cycle. As a member, this position requires good communication skills and drive to learn in order to benefit from the senior developers’ experience.
We are looking for a software developer with knowledge of C/C++ or a similar object-oriented programming language. The successful candidate should demonstrate a strong desire to learn/improve on their C/C++ skills as well as profiling, optimization and testing of code for industry standard quality. Nice-to-have qualifications may include experience with one or more of the following: Multi-threaded programming, computer vision, signal processing, CUDA-C, OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan, Python, C#, Unity, other game engines. Experience with git and Visual Studio is also desirable.
Being part of a rapidly growing start-up company means a fast-paced environment, and a diverse set of tasks, with every new day bringing fresh and exciting challenges. We work in an Agile environment.
This position can be pursued full time or on the 3-moths contract basis, and is based in our Cambridge office.
We offer competitive remuneration.
- Contribution to the code base
- Involvement in the full development cycle
- Generate efficient code; profiling, optimizing, benchmarking, testing
- Work closely with senior members of the team
- Deliver promptly
Qualifications and Skills
Skills we are looking for:
- Knowledge of C/C++ (or equivalent OO language)
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a drive to learn
- Good communication skills
It would be great if you had some of the following:
- Experience with API development in Windows
- Experience with multi-threaded programming
- Experience in computer vision or signal processing
- Experience with any of the following: CUDA, OpenGL, DirectX, Vulkan, C#, Unity
- Experience with version control (Git, svn,...)
- Have an interest in the AR/VR field
- Have an interest in high-performance parallel computing
To apply send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a couple of lines why you believe you would be a good fit for VividQ.