We're looking for a pro-active marketer with experience in a technology sector to join our growing Commercial Team at the heart of London.
We're looking for a pro-active marketer with experience in a technology sector to join our growing Commercial Team at the heart of London. You will help define and deliver our marketing strategy and help build VividQ into a strong, internationally recognised brand in the XR and display industries. Our products are exciting yet not easy - you should have a keen interest in deep tech startups and love to learn about and communicate technical concepts. You will be working in a fast-paced environment, alongside a driven Sales Team, hitting the ground running and taking on responsibility quickly. From shaping our presence at world’s biggest technology events, to designing our media content, to industry research, this role is suitable for someone who is not afraid to show off their entrepreneurial mind and apply creative approach to digital marketing strategy.
Being part of a rapidly growing start-up company means a fast-paced environment, and a diverse set of tasks, with every new day bringing fresh and exciting challenges. We work in an Agile environment.
This is a full-time position, based in our London office. We offer competitive remuneration.
- Developing the marketing strategy for the deep technology company, and adjusting it as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Establishing and implementing digital marketing campaigns across different audiences (mostly B2B and B2P), from concept to execution
- Monitoring and reporting on effectiveness of marketing communications
- Planning international events and local meetups to build brand and product recognition
- Researching and creating content for social and traditional media platforms
- Collaborating closely and co-ordinating activities with Sales and Technical teams
- Assisting with managing and optimizing relationships and communications with customers
- Generating high quality external communications
- Leading collaborative projects with external marketing agencies (digital, PR, creative)
- Creating written and visual content for customer engagement and brand development
Qualifications and Skills
To be a successful Marketing Manager in our team you must be/have:
- 2+ years experience in technology marketing and communications
- Knowledge and past experience with managing marketing platforms and campaings
- Understanding of the technology start-up environment
- Highly dependable, savvy, and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, juggling many different tasks in changeable and ambiguous environments
- Great communication skills (oral and written)
- Demonstrated organisational skills and keen attention to detail (and typos:)
- Thirst for knowledge, think critically about currently implemented solutions, and never stop looking for new, more efficient ways of achieving company objectives
- Comfortable with digital marketing and creative design tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Mailchimp, or similar
- An understanding of and interest in Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality technologies
It would be great if you:
- Have marketing experience in a B2B software and/or hardware business environment
- Worked with digital agencies on objectives-focused marketing projects
To apply send over your CV to email@example.com and a couple of lines why you believe you would be a good fit for VividQ.