We are looking for a pro-active and creative marketer to join our growing Commercial Team at the heart of London.
You will help deliver our marketing strategy and build VividQ into a strong, internationally recognised technology brand. You should have a keen interest in the start-up ecosystems and eager to learn about and communicate technological concepts. You will be working closely with VividQ’s Marketing Manager, hitting the ground running and taking on responsibility quickly. From shaping our presence at world’s biggest technology events, to designing our media content, to industry research, this role is suitable for someone who is looking for the next challenge to apply their marketing experience & creative skills.
Being part of a rapidly growing start-up company means a fast-paced environment, and a diverse set of tasks, with every new day bringing fresh and exciting challenges. We work in an Agile environment.
In this Role you will:
- Work on digital marketing campaigns, from concept to execution.
- Plan international events and local meetups to build brand and product recognition
- Research and create content for social and traditional media platforms.
- Provide proactive support to the Commercial Team
- Assist with managing and optimising relationships and communications with customers
- Generate high quality external communications such as managing the Newsletter and social channels
- Create written and visual content for customer engagement and brand development
- Develop plans for the management of SEO, social media, email marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners where relevant
- Assist Marketing Manager with ad hoc projects
Who you are?
To be a successful Marketing Executive you must be/have:
- Minimum of 3 years digital marketing experience preferably in technology B2B environment
- Experience managing events e.g exhibitions, meetups, building communities
- Strong technical knowledge of SEO & website management
- Hands on experience managing social media platforms and content
- Experience using creative and design tools for image and video editing (in particular of Adobe Photoshop)
- Knowledge or experience of email marketing tools (Mailchimp)
- Knowledge or experience using tools such as Hubspot, Google Analytics
- Campaign/ project management experience
- Good copy writing skills
- Highly organised. Keen attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Enjoy implementing and following processes to ensure team efficiency
- Great communication skills (oral and written)
- An interest or understanding Virtual/Augmented/Mixed Reality technologies
It would be great if you had:
- Knowledge of HTML & CSS
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- 25 days of paid holiday plus bank holidays and flexible working environment
- Pension scheme
- Regular team lunches
- International travel opportunities
Become part of a fun, smart, ambitious team working towards changing the future of display technology.
The candidate will be based in central London, UK. To apply please send a CV and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this role, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VividQ is a VC-backed, deep tech software company with world-leading expertise in 3D holography: the next generation display technology. VividQ offers the world’s first and only complete software platform powering 3D holographic display.
The company was founded in February 2017 in Cambridge by a technical team of PhD graduates from Oxford, St Andrews, and Cambridge itself. Following the development of Core - VividQ’s proprietary software engine - the company has reinforced its market leading position in AR/VR and digital display industry. VividQ is accelerating the future of display technology by bringing together the holographic display ecosystem. We work with Partners and Customers to create commercially viable solutions for head-mounted devices, Head-Up Displays, and Consumer Electronics.
VividQ’s 17 team members are spread between offices in central Cambridge and London. The company is looking to expand to 28 employees by the end of 2019.
Learn more at www.vivid-q.com