We are looking for a talented Holographic/Optical Engineer.
The holographic engineer will work with our dedicated team of engineers, mathematicians and developers to deliver hardware applications of our software. He/She must be able to work both independently and with multiple technical staff as required during technology development. The successful candidate will have experience in digital 3D holography, Fourier optics or a related subject.
We are looking for a holographic engineer with a strong drive to learn and contribute. Additional qualifications may include experience with one or more of the following: experience with Zemax, Code V, or Oslo.
Being part of a rapidly growing start-up company means a fast-paced environment, and a diverse set of tasks, with every new day bringing fresh and exciting challenges. We work in an Agile environment.
This is a full-time position, based in our Cambridge office.
We offer competitive remuneration.
- Building holographic displays;
- Designing optical systems in Zemax;
- Development, modification, maintenance of associated hardware designs;
- Involvement in hardware design projects with suppliers and customers
Qualifications and Skills
Skills we are looking for:
- PhD in optical systems, holographic projection or a related subject
- Experience with any of the following: Zemax, Code V, Oslo
- Experience in optical design
- Experience with programming; e.g. Octave/MatLab, C/C++
- Good communication skills
It would be great if you:
- Have an interest in the AR/VR field
- Have strong problem-solving abilities and a drive to deliver promptly
To apply send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a couple of lines why you believe you would be a good fit for VividQ.