We are looking for a full-time Administrative/Accounts Executive to support in company’s operations, ranging from coordinating company’s accounts, administrative support, and HR.
As a small but quickly growing technology company, VividQ is looking for a smart, adaptable person with a desire to have input in a variety of operational functions to enable the company to grow. The future Administrative/Accounts Specialist will report to the company’s Chief Operating Officer, work closely with the company’s Financial Director and engage with managers across sales, marketing and development to support in vital business functions.
- Coordinate the company’s accounts, alongside Financial Director and professional accountants, and to assist in delivery of monthly management accounts to the management team.
- Work with the accounting firm to ensure payroll, company benefits and financial reporting are up to date.
- Manage invoicing, company travel arrangements and expenses.
- Pensions management and enrolment.
- Liaising with the Company Secretary on official company’s documentation.
- On-boarding of new employees, prospective hire communications and enrolment.
- General office administration and management.
Qualifications and Skills
- Relevant experience within a finance department or with corporate accounts practice in a support function / graduate programme.
- Exceptionally organized and detail driven.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written) as well as the ability to discuss complex issues and develop project deliverables with directors and managers
- Ability to recognise complex problems and understand how they relate to different parts of the business.
- Interest in early stage business growth environment.
- Computer Skills: MS office applications, in particular, use of Excel for forecasting and problem solving, good powerpoint skills for presentations.
- Previous experience with Xero accounting package and expense management software desirable.
To apply send over your CV to email@example.com and a couple of lines why you believe you would be a good fit for VividQ.
VividQ is a deep tech software company with world-leading expertise in 3D holography: the next generation display technology. VividQ offers the world’s first complete software platform, powering full 3D holographic display on standard computing power.
The company was founded in February 2017 in Cambridge by a technical team of PhD graduates from Oxford, St Andrews, and Cambridge itself. Following the development of Core - VividQ’s proprietary software engine - the company has reinforced its market leading position in AR/VR and digital display industry. VividQ collaborates with chipmakers, display nad consumer electronics manufacturers around the world, making holography a viable commercial display solution for the first time.
VividQ’s 17 team members are spread between offices in central Cambridge and London. The company is looking to expand to 28 employees by the end of 2019.