We are seeking an experience Quality Assurance Engineer to join our Development Team.
The successful candidate will work with the Quality Assurance Lead and the wider development team to ensure the integrity, quality and overall performance of our software. They will work towards test coverage of all products under continuous integration.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer with keen analytical and problem-solving skills, able to create test cases for software. They should be able to work both independently and as part of a development team in an agile environment.
Being part of a rapidly growing start-up company means a fast-paced environment, and a diverse set of tasks, with every new day bringing fresh and exciting challenges.
This is a permanent position based in Cambridge. We offer competitive remuneration.
● Create and execute detailed test plans for new and existing software
● Automate tests in continuous integration
● Maintain software quality for existing features
● Advise approval of finalised software features
Qualifications and Skills
To be a successful Quality Assurance Engineer you must have:
● Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer or similar role
● Excellent communication skills
● Strong coding background, ideally with experience in Python and/or C++
● Attention to detail
● Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
● BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
While not necessary, it would be great if you also have:
- Prior experience with software product lifecycle
- Experience with continuous integration
- Have an interest in the AR/VR field
Our tech stack includes:
- Jenkins pipeline
To apply send over your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a couple of lines why you believe you would be a good fit for VividQ.
VividQ is a deep tech software company with world-leading expertise in 3D holography: the next generation display technology. VividQ offers the world’s first complete software platform, powering full 3D holographic display on standard computing power.
The company was founded in February 2017 in Cambridge by a technical team of PhD graduates from Oxford, St Andrews, and Cambridge itself. Following the development of Core - VividQ’s proprietary software engine - the company has reinforced its market leading position in AR/VR and digital display industry. VividQ collaborates with chipmakers, display nad consumer electronics manufacturers around the world, making holography a viable commercial display solution for the first time.
VividQ’s 17 team members are spread between offices in central Cambridge and London. The company is looking to expand to 28 employees by the end of 2019.
Learn more at www.vivid-q.com